The appearance of your smile is important for your confidence. However, how your teeth and gums look can have a larger impact on your life than you might be aware. Your smile is believed to directly impact your career prospects as 74% of adults believe an unattractive smile can hurt your chances of career success. Therefore, if you have been looking for a new job, you may want to start with a smile makeover with your Lincoln dentist. Williamsburg Dental offers effective and noninvasive cosmetic services to transform your smile into one that is poised and beautiful.
Why is a Beautiful Smile Important?
According to a 2004 survey by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, only 50% of adults are satisfied with how their smile looks. Of those surveyed, 85% agree that a less than perfect smile makes someone less appealing, while 88% of people say they are more likely to remember someone who has a beautiful smile. Overall, the survey also found that those with an unattractive smile were not viewed as honest or trustworthy when compared to those who have perfect teeth.
While we should not judge someone based on their appearance, the reality is that we often do. When employers look to hire, they need someone who is easily approachable by customers and clients. Employers need an employee that has a confident, beautiful smile so they portray the right image for the company. If your smile is not saying the right things about you as a person, employers might just consider the next applicant who has an ideal smile.
Thankfully, you can transform the appearance of your teeth using cosmetic dentistry to start your job search with your best foot forward.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help Me?
In the past, cosmetic dentistry was viewed as unattainable for the average person. Now, people from all walks of life can benefit from simple, noninvasive, and affordable cosmetic procedures. With the biggest concerns about a smile’s appearance involving alignment, whiteness, cleanliness, and missing teeth, Williamsburg Dental can easily revitilize your smile.
- Veneers: Veneers drastically enhance the appearance of the teeth by hiding a variety of cosmetic flaws. You will gain a straighter, whiter, and shapelier smile using natural-looking false fronts that are bonded to the teeth.
- All-Porcelain Crowns: Gone are the days of dark metal dental crowns. Now, you can have restorations that closely mimic the appearance of natural teeth for a flawless smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are the most preferred solution to replace missing teeth. With a 95% success rate and a lifelong option, you will regain a complete, confident smile.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is the clear choice for orthodontics as the treatment is nearly invisible. Clear aligner trays move the teeth into their correct positions for a straight smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Reverse tooth discoloration with professional whitening treatments. Professional-grade whitening agents deeply penetrate the enamel to dissolve tough stains.
Where Can I Get a New Smile?
Williamsburg Dental offers an array of dental services to promote the beauty of your smile. Start your job search with confidence by scheduling a consultation for a smile makeover with your dentist in Lincoln.