Lincoln Emergency Dentistry Appointments for the Entire Family
A sudden dental emergency can ruin a restful night’s sleep or interrupt a busy day. At Williamsburg Dental, we understand that dental problems don't always happen during regularly scheduled business hours. Tooth pain and oral injuries can occur at any time. That's why we now offer emergency dental care to all of our patients and the greater Lincoln community. If you or someone in your family has a dental emergency, you shouldn't hesitate to give us a call, no matter the time of day. We offer emergency dentistry services for patients of all ages. For an immediate emergency dental appointment, contact us now at (402) 281-9367 or (402) 421-6611 to get the urgent care and attention you and your family deserve.
Why Would You Need To See A Lincoln Emergency Dentist?
- A toothache - Tooth pain is always a sign of dental infection and should be treated as soon as possible.
- Swelling or Abscess - Gum pain or swelling can be symptoms of an abscess (infection) that forms in gum tissue or in a tooth’s root and the area that surrounds it. There are many reasons why gums can swell, become painful, or abscess, but only a thorough dental exam can identify the underlying cause.
- Chipped or Broken Tooth - It may be possible to reattach the pieces to your tooth if you collect the pieces and come in immediately for emergency attention.
- Knocked-Out Tooth - You have a 1-2 hour window in which your tooth has a chance for re-implantation. However, if a child’s baby tooth has been completely knocked out, chances are it cannot be re-implanted.
- Lost Filling or Crown - Lost crowns and fillings can cause extreme sensitivity to hot and cold at the point of the exposed inner tooth structure.
- Burned Roof of Mouth- Eating very hot food (like pizza) can burn the roof of your mouth. These painful sores and blisters typically heal on their own. If they have not healed after 10 days, you’ll need emergency attention.
- Bitten Tongue or Lip- If the cut is larger than 1/4 inch, or if bleeding does not stop after 10 minutes with pressure being applied, you need emergency attention.
Lincoln Emergency Dentistry Appointments Now Available
Dental emergencies should always be considered serious. Preparing your family and yourself in advance is the best way to deal with any dental emergency. The next time you find yourself in need of emergency dentistry services, don't think twice about giving us a call at (402) 281-9367 or (402) 421-6611 for the immediate care you need. Williamsburg Dental proudly serves families throughout Lincoln and the surrounding communities.