We are open and have your safety in mind.
We are excited to announce that we are open! Thank you for being patient with us during our temporary COVID19 shutdown. Our time away was spent researching the best and safest practices and implementing them into our offices to ensure your safety and ours. We are going above and beyond all recommended safety measures, so rest assured you can remain confident you’re in great hands when you come to see us.
We want you to have the utmost confidence when you visit. To keep you and our team safe, the following safety precautions have been implemented:
- Convenient check in from the comfort of your car
- A safety concierge to guide you each step of the way
- Pre-screening questions before you enter
Staff, delivery personnel, etc all are pre-screened as well
- No-touch temperature readings
- Hand sanitizer upon entering
- Social distancing is practiced when possible
- We will gift you a face mask if you do not have your own
- Enhanced cleaning measures in patient rooms and common areas
- Extra layers of protective gear for team members
Headwear, extra masks, clear face shields, gloves, etc.
- Clear barriers between patients and front desk staff
- Medical grade air purifiers in every office
This captures germy particles in the air
- Air scrubbers and high filtered HVAC filters installed on each office’s HVAC
- Contactless payment options
Thank you for trusting our team with your care. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (402) 420-2222. Infection control has always been our number one priority and will continue to be as we navigate through the Coronavirus pandemic.
Thank you for your loyalty,
The doctors at Williamsburg Dental